Centre d'études sur l'apprentissage et la performance (CEAP)
The CSLP conducts solution-oriented research on learner success and the fulfillment of learning potential within the scope of its two core axes. The overall focus is to develop evidenced-based tools and strategies that would positively impact prekindergarten to secondary education, postsecondary education, health and social services and the NGO/community sector.
General objectives and priorities
- To establish collaborative and productive partnerships among researchers, educational practitioners and policy-makers.
- To conduct basic and applied research and systematic reviews.
- To address a range of learner and professional populations, including the disabled and gifted minorities, from preschool to postsecondary, all of whom face barriers, temporary or long-term, to achieving their potential in personal, academic and professional domains.
- To develop and evaluate curricular and technology-enhanced tools consistent with best practices in contemporary educational reform that have meaningful and generalizable effects and important social impact.
- To assemble an outstanding team of researchers and thinkers, from both within and outside Québec, involved in a range of basic and applied disciplines devoted to our mission.
- To transfer effective and widely applicable strategies promoting basic literacy and numeracy, core academic competencies, additional language learning, language and literacy, and enhanced learning capabilities that complement modern learning environments.
- To educate the next generation of innovators, including practitioners, scholar-researchers, and policy-makers, and to promote the blending of these roles wherever possible.
Université du Québec à Montréal (UQÀM)
Faculté ou école:
Faculté des sciences de l'éducation
Membre(s) du réseau affilié(s) à ce regroupement